Thursday, July 7, 2016

Reality Strikes

Our group picture was finally completed.
Today I woke up just like any other day. Until I realized that it was my last full day here at Brown, yet I chose to not think about it because I didn't want to get sad.

After I ate breakfast, I went to class. It was a beneficial class because we were able to practice presenting our action plans to the class. It was very nerve wracking, but it was great being able to practice in front of an audience, and the feedback my classmates and Tina gave me feel so much more confident for tomorrow.

Later, Krystal, Bailey, and I decided to go out for dinner. We first had boba, which was really refreshing. Then for our actual dinner we went to eat at a Chinese Restaurant. It was family style, so we decided to order chicken fried rice, spicy sour chicken, and shrimp nigiri. Although it was family style, they didn't serve a lot of food, but it's okay because it was good.
The food

The boba.
Bailey, Krystal, and I.
We walked outside, only to find out it was raining and we had no rain apparel. So we decided to walk down the block to the Brown Bookstore to wait for it to clear up and to buy final presents for the family. Once it cleared up, we walked back to our dorms, and went separate ways. 

At this point, just like everyday, I hung out with Nupur, Aksa, and Momo. I'm going to miss them so much once I leave tomorrow because they have truly become really good friends of mine. This whole day just made me realize I am going to miss Brown and the friends I met once I leave tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment