Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Now We're Off!

Believe it or not, this is the only way everything fit.
In just a couple of hours we'll be on the plane off to the East Coast. I am nervous and excited to be going on this trip because I've never been gone from my parents for so long, but I know this will be a great experience.

Today we also got the news that our teacher, Mary Grace, will not be able to teach the Women and Leadership class anymore. I was a bit upset to the news because I heard many great things about her, but I am also excited to be able to meet our new teacher because I know she will be great too.

Now during my last few hours here I must check and see if I have everything for this trip so I'm ready. I must also get some rest because I want to be prepared for everything that comes my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment